CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED BENEFITS
INFINITI PRE-OWNED | EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP
INFINITI maintains exclusive requirements for certified pre-owned vehicles and we encourage the smart consumer to compare our criteria to other luxury manufacturers. In order to be eligible for certification, pre-owned INFINITI vehicles must meet the following criteria:
- Less than six years from the original in-service date and under 70,000 miles.
- Clean title history and CARFAX Vehicle History Report.
INFINITI TOTAL OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Service and warranty repairs are available through over 200 INFINITI retailers nationwide. Each retailer is dedicated to delivering the INFINITI Total Ownership Experience, which is our philosophy and commitment to your satisfaction.
THE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Up to 6 years unlimited mileage warranty1
- Complimentary First Year Basic Maintenance2
- Comprehensive, 167-point Inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History ReportTM
- CARFAX® 3-year Buy Back Guarantee
- Free 3-month Trial Subscription to SiriusXM Satellite Radio3
- Emergency Roadside Assistance4
- Complimentary Service Courtesy Vehicle5
- Available INFINITI EliteTM Extended Protection Program6
INFINITI's CPO Program Enables an Exceptional Pre-Owned Ownership Experience
Although it may seem too good to be true, finding a “like-new” used vehicle is a real option for automotive shoppers in this day and age. Reputed as the best used vehicles available, certified preowned vehicles have passed a thorough, multi-point inspection prior to being listed for sale and offer an undeniable set of advantages that average used vehicles can’t match. Most notably, CPO vehicles come at a lower price than their new-vehicle counterparts while still providing a comparable combination of modern amenities and proven reliability.
Beyond taking measures to ensure a vehicle’s sound functionality to instill peace of mind in drivers, CPO programs also typically come with supplemental benefits that make them even more desirable. These might include a factory extended warranty, scheduled maintenance, roadside assistance or a free rental car while your car is being repaired.
The INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Program sets a standard for pre-owned vehicles by offering exceptional value and trusted dependability through its superior mechanical protection and service. Here’s an overview of the INFINITI CPO Program inclusions:
- A rigorous 167-point inspection
- A factory-backed warranty with up to six years unlimited mileage
- Over 1,300 components covered
- Complimentary first-year basic maintenance
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ with a 3-year Buyback Guarantee™
- Free 3-month trial subscription to SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Emergency roadside assistance and trip interruption reimbursement
- Complimentary towing to the nearest INFINITI retailer (up to 250 miles)
- Complimentary INFINITI service courtesy vehicle (or maximum reimbursement of $250)
- No deductible for warranty repairs
- Available INFINITI Elite™ Extended Protection Program
- Transferrable benefits to subsequent owner (private party sale only)
You can find more information about the added benefits at INFINITI’s CPO website. For now, we’re going to take a closer look at the program’s two major components: the 167-point inspection and warranty.
The Rigorous 167-Point Inspection
In order to be eligible for consideration within INFINITI’s Certified Pre-Owned Program, an INFINITI vehicle must have mileage under 70,000, a clean title history, a clean CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™, show a regular history of maintenance, be fewer than six years from its original in-service date, and sold by an authorized INFINITI retailer. Those that qualify then undergo a comprehensive, 167-point inspection by a specially trained technician to ensure proper functionality and long-term dependability for features both inside and out. Here are the major areas it covers:
- VIN/Service Bulletins/Recalls/Diagnostic Trouble Codes/Maintenance
- Body Frame
- Road Test
- Body Exterior
Check out the INFINITI CPO inspection checklist to learn more about these major categories and the 167 components that undergo testing.
Extensive Warranty Coverage
INFINITI’s CPO program provides qualifying pre-owned INFINITI vehicles with a factory-backed limited warranty for up to six years. The warranty is based on the vehicle’s age and mileage. INFINITI CPO vehicles within their new vehicle warranty period come protected by either a six-year, 75,000-mile limited warranty or a six-year, unlimited mileage limited warranty from the vehicle's original in-service date. Available extended coverage can bump the length up to eight years from the original in-service date. Vehicles outside the new vehicle warranty period come protected with a two-year, unlimitedmileage limited warranty from the CPO purchase date. The limited warranty covers all major components, including the powertrain, and offers an unlimited number of claims on covered parts.
Should you need any repairs, more than 200 INFINITI retailers across the nation can assist you and provide the Infiniti Total Ownership Experience®, INFINITI’s philosophy and commitment to deliver service to your satisfaction. This means that all authorized INFINITI retailers will service your vehicle using only genuine INFINITI parts or parts approved by trained INFINITI technicians.
Learn more about the warranty coverage by reading the INFINITI Certified Warranty Booklet.
Find an INFINITI CPO Vehicle Today
With exclusive requirements to join INFINITI’s Certified Pre-Owned Program, INFINITI CPO vehicles are the key to a worry-free, luxury driving experience at a competitive price. Find a certified pre-owned INFINITI near you today.
(1) Vehicles within new vehicle warranty period with less than 15,000 miles: 6 Year/75,000 mile limited warranty vehicle's original new vehicle in-service date. Vehicles within new vehicle warranty period with more than 15,000 miles: 6 years/Unlimited mileage limited warranty from vehicle's original new vehicle in-service date. Vehicles outside of new vehicle warranty period with more than 15,000 miles of New Vehicle Warranty: 2 years/Unlimited Mileage Limited Warranty from CPO purchase date INFINITI warrants to the purchaser of this INFINITI vehicle in accordance with and subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions listed below that INFINITI will repair or replace all covered parts on your vehicle when such repair or replacement is due to a "mechanical breakdown" that occurs in the United States (excluding U.S. Territories) when all other terms and conditions of this Limited warranty are met. For the purpose of this Warranty, "miles of operation" means the actual number of miles indicated on the vehicle's odometer, unless the odometer is/has been broken or replaced. In such a situation, INFINITI will calculate the total actual number of miles of vehicle operation based on the information available. If ever the odometer is tampered with, and/or is inoperative so that the vehicle's total actual number of miles of operation since manufacture cannot be accurately determined by INFINITI, this Limited Warranty will be void. For the purpose of this Warranty, "mechanical breakdown" is defined as the inability of a covered part(s) to perform the function(s) for which it was designed, due solely to defects in materials or faulty workmanship. "Mechanical breakdown" does not include damage due to negligence, damage caused by an accident, damage to otherwise covered parts due to failure of non-covered parts, or gradual reduction in operating performance due to wear and tear.
(2) For model year 2015 and prior, Basic Maintenance includes 2 - Oil & Filter Changes, plus 2 - Tire Rotations (as applicable) within the first 12 months of your CPO vehicle purchase. Beginning with some model year 2016 models and newer, Basic Maintenance includes 1 - Oil & Filter Change, plus 2 - Tire Rotations (as applicable) within the first 12 months of your CPO vehicle purchase. Please consult recommended maintenance schedule for more details as Basic Maintenance differs by vehicle and model year.
(3) Required SiriusXM Satellite Radio, NavTrac and NavWeather subscriptions sold separately and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. NavTrac available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service and NavWeather service available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2016 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
(4) Roadside Assistance available for the duration of the Limited CPO Warranty.
(5) Subject to availability. Available during the 4-year/60,000-mile Basic warranty or customer-paid repairs (not including collision repairs). Customer must be 21 years of age or older with a valid U.S. driver's license. The customer must provide proof of primary insurance. Other restrictions apply to courtesy vehicle, including mileage and day-use limitations. This program is subject to change without notice at any time.
(6) See your local INFINITI Retailer for details and read the warranty booklet or extended protection plan.