Brake Rotor Resurfacing
in Newark, DE
Brake Rotor Resurfacing or Replacement at Porter INFINITI in Newark, DE
No matter how many new and advanced safety features your vehicle has (and, if it's an INFINITI® model, it's on the cutting edge of safety technology!), the brakes are among the most important safety features. While brake rotor service isn't as common as brake pad service, it's still an essential part of a healthy braking system. When your INFINITI® model needs to have its brake rotors resurfaced or replaced, come to Porter INFINITI near Elkton, Maryland, and Brookside, Delaware.
Brake Rotor Services at Porter INFINITI Near Ogletown, DE
- Brake Rotor Resurfacing: The brake rotors are metal components that should last much longer than the brake pads that press against them. However, brake rotors may become warped or glazed before their time. This can cause all kinds of problems, including uneven and uncomfortable braking. If the brake rotors are warped in your INFINITI® model, our technicians will first check to ensure that the rotors are still sufficiently thick. If they are, we can resurface them to restore the proper finish and improve your braking.
- Brake Rotor Replacement: Even though brake rotors last longer than brake pads, they will still wear down eventually and need to be replaced. At Porter INFINITI, we can remove the old brake rotors and replace them with new OEM INFINITI® brake rotors.
Choose Porter INFINITI for Brake Rotor Service Near Wilmington, DE
Your INFINITI® model is finely tuned and precisely designed. When it needs new brake rotors, we recommend always choosing OEM INFINITI® brake rotors. These parts have been specifically designed to provide a perfect fit and meet or exceed INFINITI® standards for quality and safety. These brake rotors are designed to last and to keep you safe. We use OEM brake rotors at Porter INFINITI, and our certified technicians will use their expertise to perform resurfacing or replacement. While we service your INFINITI® model, you can enjoy the impressive guest lounge at our dealership, which is packed with amenities.
Schedule Brake Rotor Service at Porter INFINITI in Newark, DE
The service center at Porter INFINITI is open on weekdays from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm and on Saturdays from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm, making it easy for you to find the time in your schedule to visit us. Give us a call or use our online tool; then, head to Porter INFINITI!
Porter INFINITI Dealership Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection
- Courtesy Loaners
- Rental Cars Available
- Children’s Play Area
- Business Workstations
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Extended Hours
- Saturday Service Hours
- Performance & Customization Department
- Flat Screen TVs
- Express Service Department